- Involve in brainstorming, presentations and event proper.
- Responsible for planning and coordination to ensure smooth delivery of all events
- Overall project management – with venue, clients, external vendors and partners.
- Maintaining good working relationships with internal and external customers and forging new ones along the way.
- Attend and conduct site inspection of venues
- Supervision of onsite set up and tear down of event.
- Compile post event debrief reports and client evaluation
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Candidate is proficient in English (Written and Spoken).
- Proactive, independent and trustworthy.
- Good interpersonal skills and well-groomed.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Ability to work overtime and on weekends/ public holidays when necessary.
- Willingness to travel to other provinces (within Vietnam) or to other countries as required.
- Outgoing, positive and good with both internal and external customers.
- Knowledge and experience in handling projects with multi-sensory touch points and or multimedia/ video production.