Company - a global event marketing company is looking for a Sales Admin Intern Or Fresher – the opportunity opens for third-year or last year students, who would like to earn the very first experience in professional environment, as below:
- Search and expand customers
- Update customer information; take care of old and new customers.
- Work directly with customers to receive project briefing
- Consolidate information according to customer requirements, & do arrange them reasonably
- Work with the team to plan the implementation
- Project management, onsite for specific exhibitions.
- Consult, quote, track payment progress
- Ensure construction, repair and completion based on the exhibition schedule
- Monitor, and report after shows
- Support customers before and during the exhibitions
- Support the project department to perform other tasks as requested by the head of deparment
* WHAT WILL YOU GET:
- Chance to learn and get experience in an international environment
- Bonus % on each project, annual salary increase
- Chance to be promoted to full-time employment after the internship period
- Professional Training (Technical and soft skills) from experience trainers
- Various Exciting Team activities: Team-building, Thanksgiving day, Year-end party…
- Competitive allowance according to company policy
- Comfortable, stable, dynamic working environment with many promotion opportunities.
- Last year students or Fresh Graduated from University or College
- Good at English, especially in Reading and Writing
- Active, Hard-working, willing to learn & learn quickly
- Have team-work & support spirit
- Ability to solve problems, overcome difficulties, and work under pressure, honesty, openness.
- Willing to work on weekends